Duration and Frequency.It is a 3 days course. It will be conducted on as required basis.
Course Layout.The course syllabus as approved in the AFA manual covers following aspects:
- Shipper Responsibilities
- Operator Responsibilities
- Packaging, Labelling and Marking
- Storage and Loading
- Emergency Response
- Dangerous Goods in Cargo Holds
Instructors.A qualified / CAA rated instructor will be employed to run the course.
- Course Fee Rs 5,000/- (for students AFA)
- Course Fee Rs 8,000/- (for non member)